Christmas Mini Photo Sessions 2022
Terms and Conditions of Sharon O'Rourke Photography's Christmas Mini Sessions
Please read carefully
1. €30 Deposit for your session is due on booking. Deposits are non-refundable. Balance of the session fee is payable by the client on the day of the session. Payment for additional prints and products must be paid for at the time of order placement.
2. As more than one booking can take place in a day, it is advisable to be on time for your appointment.
3. If Sharon O’Rourke Photography must cancel the appointment, an alternative date will be offered.
4. In the case of client cancellations, an alternative date will be offered where possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
5. Sharon O’Rourke Photography will store the client's name, contact details and session information privately and will not share these with any other business or organisation.
6. Sharon O’Rourke Photography is granted artistic control over the final image.
7. Clients have the right to tag and share any image displayed by Sharon O’Rourke Photography on social media, provided that the logo of Sharon O’Rourke Photography is clearly displayed on it.
8. Proofs sent out to clients are for their viewing purposes only. No image from a proof sheet is to be cut, cropped, or displayed by any means, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other social media site.
9. Sessions will last about 20 minutes. Sharon O’Rourke Photography will end the session at their discretion when it is determined that adequate images in terms of quality and quantity have been captured.
10. In the unlikely event that session photos are lost by means of camera or computer malfunction, before the proofs have been sent to the client, Sharon O’Rourke Photography’s liability shall be limited to rescheduling and re-shooting of photos.
11. The copyright of all images remains with Sharon O’Rourke Photography. The Client is permitted to reproduce their digitally purchased images for personal use only (i.e. not to sell on in any way for profit or for competition entry)
12. In the case of digital purchases, Sharon O’Rourke Photography cannot be held responsible for the quality of print/products provided by a third party. However, Sharon O’Rourke Photography can recommend printing services that are of high quality.
13. Vouchers are non-transferable. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. The value of the voucher will be put towards the session fee first.
14. No image may be entered into any competitions without the knowledge and consent of Sharon O’Rourke Photography.
15. My studio contains a lot of expensive equipment, from the back drops to the lights. Please keep children under control when they are not being photographed. Any breakages or damage will have to be paid for.
16. The Client recognises that Sharon O’Rourke Photography may use any of the session images as work samples, for business promotion, instructional purposes, including but not limited to studio display, promotional material, and web sharing.
However, if you would prefer not to have your images used in this way, you will be asked to sign a statement saying same on the day of session when you also sign contract.
By booking your session, you agree to the above terms and conditions